OCOH February 28, 2018 “Youth Tobacco Prevention Policy”
UF HealthStreet’s next Our Community, Our Health national town hall will take place on February 28, 2018 from 6-7pm. This town hall will focus on topic of youth tobacco use and prevention policy. Featured panelists, including Dr. Ramzi Salloum (Assistant Professor, UF Health Outcomes & Policy), Victoria Hunter Gibney (Chair, Tobacco Free Alachua), and Andrew Romero (Health Policy Program Manager, FL Dept. of Health) will be presenting data and research, discussing Tobacco 21, and answering questions about youth tobacco use.
- Date: February 28, 2018
- Time: In-person reception with light food and beverages 5:30 – 6:00 p.m. EST | Discussion 6:00 – 7:00 p.m. EST
- Location: UF HealthStreet
2401 SW Archer Rd, Gainesville, FL 32608
- RSVP online at: https://ocohtobacco.eventbrite.com
- At 6:00 p.m., click here to watch live: http://bit.ly/2DtSmdW
- If you have questions, contact UF HealthStreet at (352) 294-4880 or email Tamara Lowrey at email@example.com
- Tweet Us! Tweet to @UFHealthStreet or use the hashtags #HealthStreet and #OCOH to ask your questions.
Our Community, Our Health (OCOH) is a town hall meeting to facilitate two-way communication between the community and researchers. It is a vehicle to share ideas about priorities for health research, a way to communicate research findings and a way to blend ideas for research from multiple stakeholders across the country.
OCOH is a HealthStreet initiative. HealthStreet is a community engagement program in the University of Florida Department of Epidemiology, located in both the UF College of Medicine and UF College of Public Health and Health Professions, and funded by the UF Clinical and Translational Science Institute.
To learn more, visit here