On Monday, February 11th, UF HealthStreet is hosting an Our Community, Our Health (OCOH) National Town Hall focusing on Distracted Driving.
We invite you to join the discussion and get up-to-date information about how distracted driving impacts traffic flow and safety, and how peoples’ perception contributes to distraction.
Our moderator will be: Deputy Sherrif Cary Gallop
And our panel of speakers will include:
- Shan Bao, PhD – Associate Professor, Industrial and Manufacturing Systems Engineering, University of Michigan, Transportation Research Institute
- Wayne Giang, PhD – Assistant Professor, Industrial & Systems Engineering, UF Transportation Institute
- Sandra Winter, Ph.D., OTR/L – Research Assistant Scientist, Associate Director of I-MAP, Department of Occupational Therapy, UF Transportation Institute
- Pruthvi Manjunatha, PhD – I-STREET Testbed Manager, Research Assistant Professor, Civil and Coastal Engineering, UF Transportation Institute
- Jennifer Bard, MPH, PhD, JD – Professor of Law, Professor of Internal Medicine, University of Cincinnati
RSVP now to attend in person or online. Please share this invitation with your friends and colleagues!
Time: Local reception begins at 5:30 p.m. EDT, town hall 6-7 p.m. EDT
Location: HealthStreet, 2401 SW Archer Road, Gainesville, FL 32608
Arrive early, light refreshments are available beginning at 5:30 p.m.