Make a gift by clicking here
Charitable donations to broaden community outreach are always appreciated and are tax-deductible. We are always accepting the following items:
- Clothing – Clothes for all ages, shapes, and sizes are always appreciated. Gently worn shoes and outerwear are also accepted. We are currently in need of clothes for school-age children, men, and professional outfits.
- Toiletry and dental hygiene items – Unused, sample, or travel size shampoo, conditioners, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss, lotion, deodorant, and other personal care items are greatly appreciated. Diapers, wipes, and individually wrapped personal hygiene items are also accepted.
- Household items – Small or sample size products such as laundry detergent and cleaners, as well as individually packaged toilet paper.
- Children’s items– Books, toys, pencils, and crayons.
- Gift cards and certificates– To purchase these and other items for the community.