Make a gift by clicking here
Charitable donations to broaden community outreach are always appreciated and are tax-deductible. We are always accepting the following items:
- Clothing – Clothes for all ages, shapes and sizes are always appreciated. Gently worn shoes and outerwear are also accepted. We are currently in need of clothes for school-age children, men and professional outfits.
- Toiletry and dental hygiene items – unused, sample or travel size shampoo, conditioners, soap, toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss, lotion, deodorant, and other personal care items are greatly appreciated. Diapers, wipes and individually wrapped personal hygiene items are also accepted.
- Household items – small or sample size products such as laundry detergent and cleaners, as well as individually packaged toilet paper.
- Children’s items– Books, toys, pencils and crayons
- Gift cards and certificates– to purchase these and other items for the community