Information for Community Members
How can HealthStreet help you?
HealthStreet provides our community members with a variety of services, classes and events that help to pursue better health, and opportunities to participate in research. Learn why health research is important for you and your community.
Our Community Health Workers can be seen throughout the community throughout North Central Florida. Becoming a HealthStreet member and using our services are at no cost to you!
You can also visit HealthStreet anytime during our business hours or set up an appointment to utilize one of our many services including:
- Health and social services referrals
- Health Research Opportunities
- Health Screenings
- Free, confidential HIV testing and counseling
- Computer usage and tutorials
- Job Listings
- Resume writing
- Health Workshops
- The Clothing closet (Wednesday-Friday)
- Toiletry and dental pantry (Wednesday-Friday)
Please contact us if you have any questions 1-352-294-4880