How Can HealthStreet Help You?
HealthStreet provides our community members with a variety of health-related services, classes, and events. We also provide opportunities to participate in research.
Talk to one of our Community Health Workers (CHWs) and become a HealthStreet member and use our services free of charge!
You can visit HealthStreet anytime during our business hours to use one of our many services, including:
- Health Screenings
- Free, Confidential HIV Testing and Counseling
- Computer Usage
- Health Workshops
- Clothing Closet
- Toiletry and Dental Items
- Classes such as Cooking Matters and Tai Chi
- Weekly and Monthly Support Groups, Clinics and Health Education Events
- Health and Social Services Referrals
- Health Research Opportunities
We also can assist with a range of medical and social referrals, including:
- Primary Care
- Dental Care
- Nutritional Assistance
- Vision Care
- Cancer Services
- Mental Health Care
- Employment Assistance
- Housing Assistance
- Insurance Assistance
- Education/GED Assistance
- Drug/Alcohol/Substance Abuse Care
- Transportation Assistance
- Childcare/Parenting Assistance
- Legal Services
- Disability Services
- Domestic Abuse Assistance
Questions? Call 352-294-4880.