HealthStreet was created with our mission to reduce disparities between health care and research
HealthStreet aims to increase the community’s trust in research through meaningful collaboration. With a Community Health Worker, each community member completes a health intake that assesses his or her health concerns and conditions from head to toe.
What does that mean for you? With more than 8,400* HealthStreet members, we can readily connect willing participants to your study who meet the eligibility criteria from the data we collected!
HealthStreet’s Study Navigations and Enrollments:
- Approximately 50% of HealthStreet members have been navigated to a research study*
- Of those navigated, 44% were enrolled in a research study*
HealthStreet also provides the following for UF researchers:
- Navigation of screened and eligible participants in our database
- Space at our facility for research studies, meetings or classes with free parking
- Survey design assistance
- Socio-demographic and health profiles of North Central Florida Community for papers and grants
See what other researchers at the University of Florida have to say about our resources: Testimonials
If you’re interested in collaborating with HealthStreet, please contact our study coordinator Lauren Light at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-294-4873
*Data Through 12/16