Resources for Researchers: HealthStreet makes it easy!
HealthStreet was created with the mission to reduce disparities between health care and research
HealthStreet aims to increase the community’s trust in research through meaningful collaboration. With a Community Health Worker, each community member completes a health intake that assesses his or her health concerns and conditions from head to toe.
What does that mean for you? With more than 9,000* HealthStreet members, we can readily connect willing participants to your study who meet the eligibility criteria from the data we collected!
HealthStreet’s Study Navigations and Enrollments:
- Approximately 50% of HealthStreet members have been navigated to a research study*
- Of those navigated, 43% were enrolled in a research study*
HealthStreet also provides the following for UF researchers:
- Navigation of screened and eligible participants in our database
- Space at our facility for research studies, meetings or classes with free parking
- Survey design assistance
- Socio-demographic and health profiles of North Central Florida Community for papers and grants
See what other researchers at the University of Florida have to say about our resources: Testimonials
If you’re interested in collaborating with HealthStreet please contact our study coordinator Lauren Light at firstname.lastname@example.org or 352-294-4873
*Data Through 07/17