HealthStreet is currently recruiting for a study that wants to investigate the response of a commonly used spinal therapy for low back pain.
Are You Eligible?
- Participants must be between 18 and 60 years old
- Currently experiencing low back pain
- Systemic medical conditions known to affect sensation
- History of lumbar surgery or fracture within past 6 months
- Received spinal manipulation for treatment of low back within past 6 months
- Current or history of chronic pain condition other than low back pain
Interested In Participating In This Study?
For additional questions and information on compensation, please call: HealthStreet’s Study Navigator Lauren Light at 352-294-4873.
For Researchers: How Has HealthStreet Helped?
Dr. Joel Bialosky, the coordinator for the study, said HealthStreet has helped recruit community members at a much faster rate than what he is used to for studies. “HealthStreet has been wonderful to work with,” he said.