Being healthy is always fun at HealthStreet
Get in touch with your inner peace! Take a free Yoga class at HealthStreet
- Yoga offers many health benefits such as increased flexibility and improved muscle tone.
- To share these health benefits with the community, Healthstreet began offering free Yoga classes to its members.
- The classes take place Tuesdays from 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. at the HealthStreet building, located at 2401 SW Archer Road.
- The class will be free for community members but we hope to encourage attendees to join the HealthStreet program by talking with a staff member to see everything we can offer!
- To let us know you’re coming, please call us at (352) 294-4880!
Interested in our classes? Learn about all of the wonderful resources HealthStreet can provide for you and your family!
To learn more about how HealthStreet can help improve your and your family’s health, come visit the HealthStreet facility at any time! Or visit our website at MyHealthStreet.org. Becoming a HealthStreet member is a great way to have access to medical and social services and opportunities to participate in health research at the University of Florida.