Join us for the 20th national Our Community, Our Health town hall on November 29th to discuss the diabetes epidemic and the uncontrolled cost of insulin.
This interactive town hall will:
- Focus on current diabetes research.
- Discuss the prevalence of diabetes and the relative lack of funding for research.
- Describe the skyrocketing cost of insulin and what our community can do about it.
RSVP now and share with your friends.
- Time: Local reception begins at 5:30 p.m. EDT, town hall 6-7 p.m. EST
- Location: HealthStreet, 2401 SW Archer Road, Gainesville, FL 32608
- RSVP: bit.ly/OCOHT1T2
Help us share the OCOH RSVP link with your local community members and network through Facebook, Twitter and listserv announcements.
For more information, visit MyHealthStreet.org
Interested in hosting a viewing party at your location?
• You can set up a participating event for community members in your area to have their voices heard!
• Using the livestream link your local community members can participate in our town hall discussion and send in questions via text messaging and social media.
• We encourage you to invite experts or researchers from your local CTSA to have an in-person reception from 5:30 to 6 p.m. EDT before the national event.
Please contact us for help with marketing resources that you can use to promote your local viewing party. Contact Tamara Lowrey at email@example.com.