On Thursday, March 28th, UF HealthStreet will be hosting an Our Community, Our Health (OCOH) national town hall focusing on the connection between immune health, metabolism, and the microbes in our gut.
We invite you to join us and our panel of scientists as we discuss the gut-brain axis, the role of the microbiome, and findings that support gastrointestinal health.
Our panel of scientists will answer questions like:
- How does gut health play a role in our systemic health and in battling disease?
- How does our environment influence our microbiome?
- What kinds of foods and probiotics help support gastrointestinal health?
RSVP now and share with your friends.
- Time: Local reception begins at 5:30 p.m. EST, town hall 6-7 p.m. EDT
- Location: HealthStreet, 2401 SW Archer Road, Gainesville, FL 32608
- Livestream: bit.ly/OCOHMARCH28
- RSVP: bit.ly/BiomeRSVP
Help us share the OCOH RSVP link with your local community members and network through Facebook, Twitter and listserv announcements.
For more information, visit MyHealthStreet.org