On Thursday, December 5th, the University Of Florida Office Of Sustainability hosted the 2019 Fall Collection Day. This event was an easy and convenient way for the Gainesville community to donate their gently used household, clothing, electronics, and food items to deserving organizations.
We are lucky to have received a generous supply of new and gently used items for our clothing closet, just in time for the holiday season! Whether you are looking for something to keep you warm as the temperatures drop, or are on the hunt for holiday gifts, we are here to help! As a member of HealthStreet, you have weekly access to our clothing closet and toiletry pantry during normal hours of operation.
Our clothing closet features:
- Men’s and women’s clothing (all sizes)
- Adult shoes and flip flops
- Socks and belts
- Jackets and sweaters
- Professional wear
- Select children’s clothing
Our toiletry pantry features:
- Toothpaste, toothbrush, floss, mouthwash
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash
- Shaving cream, shaving blades, moisturizer
- Feminine hygiene items, toilet paper
- Select childcare items (ie. Diapers, wet wipes, hand sanitizer)
If you are interested in learning more about the services HealthStreet offers or would like to become a member, please visit our website or call (352) 294-4880!