On Wednesday, April 29th, UF HealthStreet is hosting a virtual Our Community, Our Health (OCOH) town hall focusing on Autism Spectrum Disorder research.
We invite you to join us and our panel of scientists as we discuss new progress in autism research, clinical interventions, and innovative community engagement within the discipline. Our panel of experts includes representatives from various University of Minnesota Departments, including Psychiatry, Pediatrics, and Family Medicine and Community Health. Additionally, we welcome the perspectives from the UF Center for OCD, Anxiety, and Related Disorders.
The panel will answer questions from audience members who join us via livestream.
Our panel of speakers will include:
- Carol Matthews, MD, Director, UF Center for OCD, Anxiety, and Related Disorders
- Suma Jacob, MD, PhD, Associate Professor, UM Department of Psychiatry
- Milton Eder, PhD, Associate Director, UM Clinical and Translational Science Institute
- Amy Esler, PhD, LP, Associate Professor, UM Department of Pediatrics
- Mark Schleiss, MD, Professor, UM Department of Pediatrics