On Wednesday, May 27th, UF HealthStreet is hosting a virtual Our Community, Our Health (OCOH) interactive town hall focusing on the future of HIV treatments and care.
We invite you to join our panel of health professionals as we discuss the future directions of HIV treatments, clinical care interventions, and preventative community health programs. Our panel of experts includes representatives from the University of Florida Division of Infectious Diseases and Global Medicine and College of Nursing. We also welcome perspectives from the Florida State University Center for Translational Behavioral Science and College of Nursing.
The panel will answer questions from audience members who join us via livestream.
Our panel of speakers will include:
- Robert Lucero, PhD, MPH, RN, FAAN, Associate Professor of Nursing, UF Department of Family, Community and Health Systems Science
- Jennifer Janelle, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, UF Division of Infectious Diseases and Global Medicine
- Frankie Wong, PhD, Professor, Center for Translational Behavioral Science, FSU College of Nursing
- Nicole Ennis, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Behavioral Sciences and Social Medicine, FSU College of Medicine
- Lara Gadkowski, MD, MPH, MS, Associate Professor of Medicine, UF Division of Infectious Diseases and Global Medicine