On Thursday, January 28th, HealthStreet will be hosting an Our Community, Our Health (OCOH) national virtual town hall focusing on the recent COVID-19 vaccines and public health.
We invite you to join the discussion on the vaccines with our panel of public health specialists, community engagement directors, and social workers.
We anticipate discussing the science related to the
- Vaccine hesitancy among underserved populations
- Politicization of vaccination
- Trust building with communities
- Preparing initiatives with vaccine distribution to both urban and rural communities
RSVP now to attend in online. Please share this invitation with your friends.
- Time: 5:00 PM EDT
- Livestream via Zoom: http://ufl.zoom.us/s/92084509110
Don’t forget to share the event link with your local community members and network through Facebook, Twitter, and listserv announcements.
Interested in hosting a viewing party at your location?
- You can organize a viewing party and invite your local community members to participate in our town hall using the livestream link. Audience members will be able to send in questions via the livestream chat box. Please contact us for help with marketing materials to promote your local viewing party- contact Sarah Barnes at email@example.com or (352) 294-4871.
For more information, visit MyHealthStreet.org