On Thursday, March 25th University of Florida’s STEM Translational Communication Center and UF Health Cancer Center will discuss barriers and options to colon cancer screenings, information about microbiomes, and share resources to participate in cancer research.
- Key Topics:
- Microbiomes and Nutrition
- Virtual Colon Cancer Screenings
- Information about Participating in Research Studies
- Dr. Melissa Vilaro, PhD, M.P.H., C.P.H, Post Doctoral Associate, UF Stem Translational Communication Center
- Dr. Eric Cooks, PhD, Postdoctoral Associate, UF Stem Translational Communication Center
- Dr. Christisn Jobin, PhD, Professor of Medicine, Program Leader, Cancer Microbiota & Host Response, UF Health Cancer Center, Division of Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition
- Miriam Buhr, M.S., Research Coordinator, UF Stem Translational Communication Center
- Pedro Ylisastigui, B.A., Research Coordinator, UF Stem Translational Communication Center
Please share this invitation with your friends.
- Time: 12:00 to 1:00 PM EST
- Livestream via Zoom: https://ufl.zoom.us/j/97137305963
Don’t forget to share the OCOH RSVP link with your local community members and network through Facebook, Twitter, and listserv announcements.
Interested in hosting a viewing party at your location?
- You can organize a viewing party and invite your local community members to participate in our town hall using the Livestream link. Audience members will be able to send in questions via the Livestream Q&A. Please contact us for help with marketing materials to promote your local viewing party. Contact Brittany Lynch at firstname.lastname@example.org or (352) 294-44871 for resources.
For more information, visit MyHealthStreet.org