Join us Wednesday, April 28th from 12 PM to 1 Pm EST for an informative and interactive town hall event for an informative and interactive town hall about ways to identify and reduce fall risk in the homes of older adults, helpful resources and answer any questions you may have.
- Susy Stark, PhD, OTR/L, FOATA, Associate Professor, Program in Occupational Therapy, School of Medicine at Washington University St. Louis
- Marian Keglovits, OTD, MSCI, OTR/L,
- Helen Lach, PhD, RN, CNL,FGSA,FAAN, Associate Dean for Research; PhD Program Director, Interim
- Anneliese Stoever, MSW, Director of St.Louis Area Agency on Aging
- Vivian Bonds, Community Member
Please share the OCOH link with your local community members and network through Facebook, Twitter, and listserv announcements.
- Time: 12:00 to 1:00 PM EST
- Livestream via Zoom: https://ufl.zoom.us/j/92497462010